- Caianne and Connor Tackle the Music Industry, a piece in which the music industry is revealed to be marketing itself as diverse when in reality it is owned by a homogeneous handful of corporations.
- A voxpop by Radio Rootz and workshop participants at the 2009 Grassroots Media Conference on the vibe and value of the conference
- "Generation of Consolidation," an audio documentary by Sami Muilenburg and Brooke Noel broadcast here courtesy of Reel Grrls that explores the impact of media consolidation on news content as well as its impact on youth both as viewers and media makers.
- Original Radio Uprising youth interviews with:
- Kristal of Radio Rootz
- Cynthia of Human Rights Watch International Film Fest's Youth Producing Change program
- Judi from IndyKids
- "School's out" by Alice Cooper
- "Sound System" by Operation Ivy
Radio Rootz: www.radiorootz.org, www.peoplesproductionhouse.org
Generation of Consolidation: www.generationofconsolidation.org
Reel Grrls: www.reelgrrls.org
Indy Kids: http://indykids.net/main/
Human Rights Watch: www.hwr.org
Youth Producing Change: http://www.hrw.org/en/iff/youth-producing-change-0
AUDIO COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!